Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Introduction

Let me start my introducing myself....
I am Charle, 22 years of age and married to my best friend Kelly. Ya I bet your laughing now because you have figured out that my husband and I have boy/girl names. As his poem would go.... You have brown eyes and I have blue I have a boy/girl name and so do you... We have been married for a little over three years and are as busy as can be. We both work two jobs while trying to spend as much time together as we can. When we first got married I started a blog at http://www.kellyandcharle.blogspot.com/ so that our family could follow us in our adventures with APX Alarm. I then started a blog for a small business that my friend, Jennie and I started at the beginning of this year over at http://www.smalltowndesigns.blogspot.com/. I decided to start this blog so that I could share my organizational skills, my DIY projects and everything that might come to my interest. I also started it to incorporate my family life and business life for everyone to see. I decided to call it Tee off with Charle because my husband as a love for golf and our life currently revolves around it. You can tee of with me through my projects, my family and my business. I hope you enjoy the story of my life as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment