Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's been awhile!

Wow! It has been forever since I posted something. I have this new addiction called PINTEREST. Most of you I am sure know all about this website. Well I have recently become majorly obsessed with the site. I love it and everything about it an on it. Here are a couple things I have loved on it that past few days.......


Currently in process of designer my new headboard through old doors. So any ideas I see I just love on.

With how cold it has been getting and have been wanting some of these warm comfy slippers

We have limited cupboard and counter space in our bathroom and totally need to DYI one of these for myself.

Needing more holiday decorations and are loving on so many I can't decide

Again with limited counter and cupboard space this is awesome!

I have been crushing on owls the last little bit and couldn't help but fall in love with this. I better make me one.

Again with the owl crush... How cute are these?

Just when I got sick of sitting my phone and iPod on the floor or my night stand to charge I find this little bugger. It is awesome

Hope you enjoyed my PINTEREST. See ya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment