Sunday, November 13, 2011

Catching up!

Hey Everyone!
I haven't posted in a couple of days due to having a few days off and actually relaxing. That doesn't happen very often.

Thursday night one of my friends came into town and I went and visited with her at our local restaurant (Dirk's Farmhouse in Manti, UT.... Come check us out is really really yummy and has great service). It was so fun to see her. Even though it was only for a short time, it's always good to see friends. We met this friend when we went to Vegas to celebrate my other friend's (Jessica) birthday. I am so glad Jessica introduced us to Brenda. She is fun, energetic and just an awesome person to be around.

Friday I just chilled. It was kind of awkward not doing anything. And let's me honest me not do anything will drive me nuts and it did, but I got through it and enjoyed every minute of it.

Saturday... My MIL aka Mother In Law(Tammy), took my SIL aka Sister In Law(Amber), her son(Kayson) and I to Disney On Ice in Salt Lake City. It was fun. Although I do not have kids yet, I had a blast. I enjoyed watching the look on Kayson's face. He loves Flynn Ryder(sp). We then visited the South Towne Expo Center and checked out their Christmas Show.. It was so awesome and there were so many cute and yummy booths. It was hard for me to decide on anything so I ended up just walking out with something for my neice (Kaisley) for Christmas. We then went to the mall and shopped. For the first time in a while I spent money on myself. Not anyone else MYSELF. IT FELT SO GOOD.

And Today has been relaxing. I got cleaning done that has needed to be done for a long time. I feel super accomplished.

Tomorrow we will be going to see my brother(C.J). He is having surgery. I tell you things happen for a reason but sometimes I can never figure that reason out. I know Heavenly Father watches over us and wants us to go through our trials. I know that he knows whats gonna happen before we even know about it.  But why don't we ever get warned. I guess that sounds funny but I always ask myself why.

My brother is one of the strongest people I know. In March he was diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer. It has been an emotional toll on our family and friends. I couldn't ask for any better family and friends though. They have supported us through it all. After he was diagnosed with the Cancer, they got in there as soon as they could and removed his Thyroid and his parathyroid. He had to have his vocal chords scraped as well which cause him to have a trach for a few weeks. He has been so strong through all of this and I look up to him so much.

Well this last time when he went in for his check up, they noticed another mass or two and figured out that they didn't get it all. So tomorrow he will be going in for yet another surgery. We are positive that this time around it will be completely gone. I love my brother and my family with all my heart. I would do anything and everything for them. But again, why don't we every get warned?

I thank you for following me, those that have been and those that are new. I ask a favor of you at this time. Although, you may not know my family or if you do... Great! But if you could keep my family in your thoughts and prayers I would greatly appreciate.


Love!
Charle.....

No comments:

Post a Comment