Thursday, December 8, 2011

Meet the Blogger Series

Hey Everyone! My name is Amanda and I the creator and author of

Every Creative Endeavor - A Blog for DIY Inspiration for Home and All Things Creative!



When I am not busy being a mom and a wife - I blog!

I started my blog a couple years ago to share some of the ideas that I had made and as a creative outlet for myself. I love being creative and making items for my home, family and friends. My husband and I work together as a team as we update and remodel our home and I share tutorials about that as well. I love to plan parties and get everything ready for them -and I love to share fun little tips that make being a wife and mom and sister and friend and neighbor a little easier!


Since Christmas is right around the corner - I wanted to share a few fun Christmas projects that I have been working on:








Nutcracker Art








Planked Christmas Tree








Stamped Washer Ornament








Snowflake Luminaries








{JOY} Frame








NOEL Wall Art



I have some more ideas coming up and would love if you would stop by and say Hello!
Thanks so much for having me here today -

It is always fun to visit and make new friends!









Thanks!



2 comments:

  1. I thought for sure I came by and said thank you for having me - I know I did come by - but I see I didn't leave a comment - lame blogger moment there! Anyway! Thank you for having me! I cannot wait to see who else comes on over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda!
    Thank you so much for guest posting. I loved having you. I know I do not have a lot of viewers at this time but hopefully I will get out there. I want to go to a blog convention and learn more. Hopefully, I will have you post again soon. I check your blog everyday ha ha! I love it. I will hopefully be posting some DIY projects soon. My life is on fast mode right now and as soon as it slows down I will get some posted.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete