Monday, January 2, 2012

Wow it sure has been awhile since I last posted. I have been enjoying the holiday season. For Christmas, I got to go see my family for Christmas and then for New Year's we headed to St. George. Oooh It is so warm! Anyways! I would love to see what everyone got for Christmas. I leave with a few things Kelly and I got and love!....

Singer Curvy Sewing Machine.
I am so excited about this machine. I can't stop thinking about all my ideas that I want to make with
this thing.

Nikon Coolpix Digital Camera.
I love this thing so much! It takes amazing pictures. Now when Kelly and I have a family we can know the pictures
will be halfway decent. Also I can take decent pictures of my crafts so you guys can see the
actual true awesomeness of the crafts ha ha ha

iPod Nano Touch
Kelly got spoiled with this thing. He loves it. He likes to sing along with all his music.
Good thing he can't hear himself. ha ha jk he is actually pretty good

Well. those are a couple items we received for Christmas! What did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment