Sunday, March 4, 2012

Embarrassed

Wow...I am embarrasses. It has been almost a month since my last post. I am so sorry. I have been CRAZY busy lately and haven't had time to do anything. Anyways, I will play catch up I guess. Instead of giving you 2 different posts it will be one gigantic post. Maybe one of these days I can get the blogger app on my phone so I can just start posting on the go.

February has been full of Work, Work and more work. I also hosted a baby shower for one of my friends. Here are a couple pictures of the snacks we had at the shower


We had a blast at the shower and Danica got spoiled.
I also helped with church basketball for the young women. It made me miss high school sports more than I ever have. February was a busy month and to be honest I don't even know where it went because I mean seriously I was crazy busy and it flew by in a blink of an eye.

I will leave you with the very favorite.
"What I Like About You....Pinterest" findings.


I so what all of this

This site was awesome. I can't wait to make my own desk

I love everything about this headboard

I am a shoe and purse fanatic so this rings true to my heart

This is hilarious

I love my some Elvis
"I'm All Shook Up"

This is so awesome I want to do this in a guest bedroom when we get our house.
Love gray. black and yellow

Love y'all
Charle

No comments:

Post a Comment