Monday, February 29, 2016

Did this really just happen....

So my husband and I made one of the bigger decisions there is to make as parents or spouses today. Well the decision was made a couple weeks ago but today was the day it actually happened....I became a stay at home mom. Today was supposed to be my last day but didn't go as planned but I went and handed in my badge and it's now official. I can't believe we made this decision but I am so thankful for all the support we have received on it. We are blessed to be able to do it and I am beyond excited. Don't get me wrong I will miss my job and my work friends but I am going to enjoy every minute I have with our little one. No more worries about who is going to watch her what day. Although I am very thankful for the ones who did watch her for us, you know who you are. I guess this means more DIY projects get to be done. Here is to our new adventure of being a stay at home mommy! Yay!!!

FORE ......

No comments:

Post a Comment