Thursday, May 12, 2016

hhmmm...

Well, obviously I haven't been doing that great of a job of keeping this blog up to date. I really had the desire to keep it going. Even after becoming a stay at home mom, I thought "Oh I will have plenty of time to post if not daily at least every other day"......uh ya right. Somehow I am more busy now than I was when I was working full time, going to school full time and being a wife and mother. Well needless to say, I am still super busy but thought I would take a quick second to sit down and update you all on our life.

A few days after becoming a stay at home mom, our little family got to go on a trip to Arizona with Memaw and Papa D. Mak did amazing on the 8 hour drive. She had the croup and was teething and still did awesome. She was a champ. We stopped a couple times to take a break. We had so much fun and can't wait to go on another trip with Memaw and Papa D.

While we were in Arizona, Kelly got to go golfing not just once but at 3 different courses. Needless to say, he was in HEAVEN. While the boys were out golfing, us girls went shopping, hung out by the pool and even got to meet up with my cousin Whit and her adorable little boy.

Can't wait for our next adventure! Hope you enjoy our pictures from the adventure!









FORE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment