Saturday, August 27, 2016

Arizona

Wow, I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted. This last month and a half has seriously been the craziest time of my life ever! Seriously, it has been CCRRRAAAAZZZYYYY!!!

So the last time I posted, I informed you all that my husband who is an obsessed golfer received and accepted a job as a Golf Pro Assistant in Sedona, AZ. Well since then, we listed our house and it literally was under contract within 4 days. It was a cash offer so the closing was super easy and super quick. We were out of the house and closed on August 8th. I then spent a week and a half with my side of the family in Green River, UT. Then last Thursday, my mom followed me down to Sedona to help us get our house organized. That doesn't sound like much but I promise you I felt like I was a chicken with it's head cut off with everything that needed to get done. But I couldn't have done it all without the help and support of all our family and friends. 

We were lucky enough to find a house to rent the day Kelly brought everything down to Sedona. We are currently renting a 3 bedroom 2 bath house. It nice and cozy. We are close to shopping and restaurants and it's a good safe area of our family. I have spent that last week cleaning, unpacking and organizing. I also started my job at the Hilton Resort and Spa in Sedona as well. I am liking it so far but it seems like this last week as been super hectic. 

Needless to say I am ready for things to settle down so we can start meeting some friends and getting to know the area. This area is beautiful and I know we will grow to love it. We definitely miss our family and friends back home but we will be OK. We will visit lots and I hope we have lots of visitors. 


Thank you for reading my blog and keeping up with our crazy busy life. 


FORE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment