Tuesday, November 22, 2016

GoT tO lOvE iT tUeSdAy!!!!

I am late at posting today....I know.....
Anyways, today's GoT tO lOvE iT tUeSdAy is going to be kind of short. But hope you guys are having a wonderful Tuesday.


The last 8 years I have struggled with weight. After lots and lots of research and chit chat with my doctor, I have found these wonderful vitamins. I have only been taking them the last three days but I can already tell a difference in my energy level. I am hoping it continues and that I start seeing a little bit of help from them with the weight. I will keep you guys posted. You can get yours here.




When it comes to laundry, the past few years, I have become what they call "lackadaisical" when it comes to actually doing it. Most of the time I am in a hurry and just want to get it done so I have just basically thrown everything in together. I am meaning lights, darks, towels, you name it....it made it into the load. Yes...I saw it wear down my clothes especially the colors and I noticed my whites were becoming dingy. But now that I have a little one and a little time on my hands from day to day, I have started to actually sort everything out and have definitely seen a difference. That being said, I have noticed every little stain imaginable when it comes to our clothes and I have tried quite a few products that just haven't done the job until now. Spray N' Wash MAX is absolutely amazing. It literally gets out everything. What I like most about it, is that you can spray the stain one day and have it sit until the next day or two and it will not discolor your clothes whatsoever. This stuff is THE stuff. I will never ever NOT use this product and if you have kiddos and they LOVE ravioli like mine does, then you will want to get to the store right now and purchase you a bottle.


Well.... that's all I have for today....see short and sweet.



Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.



FORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment