Tuesday, December 6, 2016

GoT tO lOvE iT tUeSdAy!!

Happy Tuesday!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and has had a good start to there week. Can you believe that it is December 6th already! CRAZINESS. Where the heck has 2016 gone... Our life sure has been crazy busy this year but overall it has been a pretty great year. I really have been meaning to post more often then just on Tuesdays but life seriously just flies. So this weeks goal is to post at least one other time before next weeks GoT tO lOvE iT tUeSdAy.... Anyways, lets cut to the chase and share....


The first thing I want to share this week is..drum roll please......

SHUTTERFLY



I am sure most of you have heard of this wonderful company but if you haven't then you better head on over to their site here and start creating some wonderful memories. This website offers free storage and so many ideas for gifts and home decor items that you can put your pictures on. They have reasonable prices and everything they make is great quality. If you sign up for an account today not only do you get free picture storage but you get 50 free 4x6 prints, a magnet and one set of address labels all for free... Just for signing up. Its seriously awesome. And once you do get signed up, you continually get emails with discounts for items or free items where you just pay the shipping. They really are an amazing company and I don't use anyone else when it comes to picture gifts.

LashBoost

I recently posted about the company I work for....Rodan & Fields. They have some seriously amazing products. The most recent product they released was LashBoost. I have had so many people receive amazing results from this product. It makes a great gift too. Seriously look at the results my fellow consultant has had. If you want lashes to die for or just want a gift idea, let me know and I can hook you up.


RTIC Drink ware


Again, most of you probably have heard of this company or have purchased their drink ware. But I just wanted to express my thoughts on this company. They offer great products at great prices and also have excellent customer service and turnaround time. I ordered a few mugs for some Christmas presents on Sunday and they are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Like seriously, who ships that fast. Not only do they ship fast but I got each much for $10.99 and FREE shipping. Some people prefer the Yeti Mugs over RTIC but I did my own comparison of the two and RTIC actually kept my ice longer than the Yeti did but everybody has their own opinions and can choose what they like. But I preferably will be using RTIC drink ware from here on out. Plus they offer super cute colors. You should go check them out here and tell me what you think. I got the Turquoise Blue one and its the cutest thing ever. 




Well, sorry to cut it short but that's it for this weeks GoT tO lOvE iT tUeSdAy. I hope you check these products out and share with me your thoughts. And I promise to post before next Tuesday. Have a great day and stay warm!!!!


FORE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment