Tuesday, December 20, 2016

GoT tO lOvE iT tUeSdAy!

Between packing and cleaning, I have finally found time to sit down and post. I bet you all thought I was going to forget to post again this week didn't you.....

I can't even contain my excitement. Mak and I have been dancing around the house getting things packed and cleaned up before we head to Utah for the Christmas weekend. I am so excited to see everything. Now if 5:00 P.M. could get here, we would be on the road.

But before we head out and I finish packing, I will leave you with a few things I have found in the last couple weeks that I HIGHLY recommend.



HBunnie Creations

I came upon this boutique while surfing Instagram a couple weeks ago. They make adorable handmade necklaces and bracelets with birthstones attached. If you ever need a personalized or special gift, head on over to their site here and check them out. 





Melissa & Doug

A coupe weeks ago, I had to observe a Preschool/Daycare for a college assignment. Little Mak who is 18 months old got to attend with me. During our visit, she found some pattern blocks and literally played with them for a good hour. What child sits or an hour and plays with the same toy. Anyways, since she seemed to love them so much, I decided to purchase a set for our home. Melissa & Doug makes amazing products. They are made of wood and are of great quality. I see this toy lasting awhile. If you are in need of some new toys that will last awhile, head on over to Melissa & Doug to get some amazing gifts. You can check them out here. Right now if you order $50.00 worth of product you get 20% off your order. 


Perfectly Posh

I am sure most of you have heard of this amazing company by now. But I thought I would share it for those who have not. Perfectly Posh has a wide variety of pampering products such as Lotions, Body Scrubs, Soaps, etc. All these products are made with natural ingredients and our made in the U.S of A. And I believe that all of their products are under $25. If you purchase 5 items you get your 6th free. I have tried just about everything they have to offer and have nothing bad to say about any of them. My favorite are their lip balms and hand creams. You should definitely check them out. Not only are they great products for yourself or anyone, they make great gifts!!!




 Now that I have completed this task, I can get Mak down for a nap, finish packing and myself ready to hit the road as soon as the husband gets home from work. 


Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!


FORE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment