Thursday, January 12, 2017

Bacon, Ranch Cauliflower Bites

Today I thought I would share with you a new recipe I found for something healthy to snack on. I have never been a HUGE fan of Cauliflower until I tried this recipe. Now I am hooked and I just want to eat these 24/7.

The recipe I found used a food processor to chop up the head of cauliflower but I just used my blender since I don't have a food processor...sad I know...maybe one day I will get one.





Ingredients:

1 Head of Cauliflower
2 Eggs
6 Slices of Bacon
1 Ranch Packet
2 Cups of Cheese

***If you have found this recipe somewhere else, you may notice mine is slightly different but they taste exactly the same.

Bacon:
Preheat oven to 400 F. Bake for 15 minutes or until crispy. Chop into bits.


Step 1: Chop head of Cauliflower into tiny chunks using a blender or food processor.
Step 2: Mix cauliflower, eggs, 3/4 of the bacon bits, the ranch packet and 1 1/2 C of cheese into large bowl.


Step 3: Using cooking spray, butter or coconut oil, Coat a muffin pan.
Step: 4: Scoop mixture into muffin pan and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Step 5: Bake at 375 F for 20 minute or until crispy and cheese is melted.


Let Cool and ENJOY!



They are simply delicious and super easy to make.


Hope you love them as much as my family did.



FORE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment