Saturday, January 7, 2017

Closet Organization

So if you read my post about my goals for 2017, you will know that one of them is to get organized. Not just my house but my life and everything else entirely. But I thought I would begin by organizing something in our house. We moved to Arizona a few months ago and have found that homes in Arizona just don't come with much storage places. This makes it so hard to not look like pack rats. Seriously everyone just uses their garages as their storage it seriously boggles my mind. But anyways, we do have one coat closet and one little tiny I guess you could call it a linen closet. Well this linen closet has become my catch all, so today, I have decided to clean it up as much as I can to make it look a lot better and a little more organized.

Here is the before picture......
Hideous.. I know....
So I headed on over to the dollar tree and purchased some small bins. They didn't have any basic colors so I went for pink and blue. Now keep in mind this is NOT as organized as I want it to be but it is 10x more organized then what it was. And it only took me like 15 minutes to do it.

And here is the after....

Like I said, it's not as organized as I would like it to be but its so much better than before and now I can actually find something without taking the whole closet apart. 

Thanks for stopping by to check out my first organization attempt.


FORE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment