Tuesday, January 3, 2017

GoT tO lOvE iT tUeSdAy!

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!

I am so excited for the new year and what it might bring. I have started off great on my goals so far and plan to continue them and possibly add more to them as the year goes on. I will be started my new job here in the next week or so and am super excited about that as well. I have been able to stay at home with little one for almost a year now and have loved every second of it. I will be working the opposite shift as the hubs so that we don't have to take the little to daycare just yet. I will be starting as a C.N.A and hopefully within the next few months will be applying for the nursing program but we will see how that goes.

Anyways, enough about me.. let's get started on today's GoT tO lOvE iT tUeSdAy!


My first item of interest is the Conair Fashion Curl.



My mother in law got all of us girls this item for Christmas and I gave it a try today. It was pretty easy especially for someone who doesn't really know how to do much to her hair. You want to make sure your hair is brushed and completely clear of any tangle and only use a maximum inch or so amount of hair or the product gets jammed. I didn't have very many issues with it and the curl is still holding after about 5 hours. I say this because usually curl in my hair is gone after two. You can find you a Fashion Curl here if you would like to try it.

I have to brag about my Silhouette Machine.



I am sure most of you know what a Silhouette is but for those who don't, it is the ultimate DIY machine. Like a home printer, it plugs into your PC or Mac® with a simple USB cable. However, instead of printing it uses a small blade to cut paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric, and other material up to 12 inches wide and 10 feet long.

For Christmas, we got most everyone an RTIC mug which I previously mentioned on another post here. And with the help from my Silhouette Cameo Machine, I cut out different designs to apply onto the mugs. They were a hit. This machine does wonders. Like I said before, it can cut paper, vinyl, cardstock, fabric, cork board. It also has a sketch feature and they have thousands of designs and fonts to purchase and use. Seriously if you don't have one of these machines and you like to craft, you need to purchase one. You can find one here.


And on that note, you have to try Expressions Vinyl 



If you want to create amazing items with your Silhouette. They have reasonable prices and are great quality. They also ship fast too. They have a wide variety of colors and types of vinyl. I have used their heat transfer vinyl and their outdoor vinyl and it has not disappointed. Go ahead check them out here. You will love them!


Well, that's it for this weeks GoT tO lOvE iT! Hope you have a great day!


FORE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment