Tuesday, January 10, 2017

GoT tO lOvE iT tUeSdAy!!!!!

Hey Y'all!
Hope you have had a great week and have started all your goals out with a bang! I have been successful with my goals so far this year. Granted its only been 10 days into the new year but still I feel pretty good and plan on keeping my goals and obtaining them. In fact, I posted twice last week which was a huge improvement....again its only been 10 days but I feel pretty good about posting twice last week.

Anyways, onto why we are here for today's post. Since deciding on these Got to love it Tuesdays, I have tried a lot of new things and I have used or tried what I already own again and realize what I have....OK that didn't make sense but hopefully you get my point. This weeks GoT tO lOvE tUeSdAy is all for the parents out there today. Hope you Enjoy!



So for those of you who have children... Most of you probably already know this but if you haven't after reading this post, you will know. For my baby shower, we did a diaper raffle. Therefore, I received a huge lump sum of all sorts of brands of diapers and sizes. In fact, I didn't have to purchase a package of diapers until my child was like 10 months old. It was nice and everyone should do this when they have a baby shower. Anyways, since having to purchase diapers, I have always stayed with Huggies Little Movers. I have loved them and they hold really well. However, I decided to give Kirkland brand diapers from Costco a try. For $5 to almost $10 less (depending on the sale), you get the same amount (I believe, if not like 5 diapers more or less), same great protection and I feel like they move better with my little girl. And if I am saving money to get something just as good why not. Don't get me wrong, I love our Huggies and will used them occasionally  (when there are better sales) but for now I think Kirkland Brand is the way to go!!!!! You should give them a try.


Again for the parents....We are absolutely in love with Carter's at our house. They have great quality, inexpensive kids clothes. Plus they are super super cute. You can find Carter's clothes at a few large retailers such as Kohl's and JcPenney or they have their own stores. We usually just watch the website because they have amazing sales all the time and you can do it from the comfort of your couch or while your on the go and not have to stop into a store. Seriously, they wash up really well, last for quite some time, are inexpensive, are super cute and usually fit true to size. If you haven't tried Carter''s, which I am assuming most of you moms out there have, you need to try them now!!!! Click HERE to check them out.



And last but not least.....Cat & Jack Clothing!
Have you all heard of this brand. If you shop at Target then I am sure you have! We have also fallen in love with this brand of clothing. They are stylish, wash up well, inexpensive, fit pretty true to size and....drum roll please..... have a 1 year warranty.... Yes you read that right. They have a one year warranty. So if you have a seam that rips or something happens to the clothes besides the normal wear and tear or stains, they have a warranty for it. And who doesn't love warranties and being taken care of. This company was thinking when they offered that. If you haven't tried them out, you really should look into them. Plus they don't just offer baby clothes but offer clothes up to young kids sizes too. Click HERE to check them out.



Well that's it for this week's GoT tO lOvE iT tUeSdAy! Hope you all enjoyed it and hope you all have an amazing week. Also, I wanted to note that I have not been reimbursed with discounts or monetary offerings for posting about the products I talk about. These reviews are strictly because I was to share them with all of you.



FORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment