Thursday, January 26, 2017

GoT tO lOvE iT tUeSdAy!...err...Thursday

I will have to admit that this past week got away from me.... Between being a mom, wife and training for my new job, I don't know whether its day or night or Thursday or Monday let alone the time. So I apologize that I didn't get in another post but I have one for this next week. Anyways, lets move onto this weeks Got to love it's!!!



Last Resort Bra


If you are well endowed upstairs or just need to cage in the Ta Ta's, you need to be purchasing this sports bra. I have searched high and low for a sports bra that offers great support and little to no bounce. I have recently started picking up being sorta healthy and trying to work out and when you have knockers galore, it makes it hard. Although, I did not purchase this bra at full price, I would totally pay full price for another and probably purchase one in the next couple weeks. You can find them on Amazon here. Seriously if you need some serious support no matter what you are doing, I highly recommend you purchase one of these.

Veggie Straws



These things are amazing. I have always been skeptical about them until I tried them at our play date last week. They are super delicious. Better yet, my picky 20 month old loved them as well. So we ran to WalMart and purchased our own bag. We love them and are super addicted. We have only tried the Zesty Ranch flavor but they are amazing and they aren't half bad for you. If you have a picky eater, you should try these but really you should just try them anyways.

Nike!
                                                     

Everyone and anyone knows about Nike! But I just had to post about my new Nike Zoom shoes my husband purchased for my birthday. They are super comfy, lightweight and adorbs! These are the most expensive pair of shoes that I will ever own but I will so that they are definitely worth every penny. If you are shopping for a new pair of tennis shoes, check yourself out some Zooms! You won't be disappointed.



Well that is all for this Week and I apologize for the delay on this weeks post. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and I will see you guys back here next Tuesday!


FORE!





No comments:

Post a Comment