Sunday, March 12, 2017

I FAILED...TERRIBLY!

Well, as you can all see I failed terribly at my goal of trying to post on this blog at least twice a week. I also failed on getting you the GoT tO lOvE iT tUeSdAy's! and for that I am so so so very sorry. Our life the last month has been completely insane. I haven't had time to think about posting let alone if I have showered today....(I'm kidding, I shower every day. But you get the point)

We were very lucky to have my stepfather aka Papa D and my mother aka MeMaw stay the entire month here in Arizona with us. We loved every second of it. They rented this cute little cabin about 10 minutes away and got to spend all day everyday with their Grand baby! Needless to say when March 5th arrived and they had to go back to Utah, Mak and I were depressed for about 3 days straight. I'll admit, I am still pretty sad. During the month they were here, we also were able to have many visitors. The first week was my Granny, Brother and his family. The next week was Kelly's family..the entire family. The third weekend, we had some friends stay 2 separate nights at our house and then March 1st thru 3rd, We got some of our best friends to stay with us. We can pretty much say that we are Jerome, AZ aficionado's....I may or may not have spelt that completely wrong but you get it. We loved having visitors, we loved showing them where we lived and we loved spending quality much needed time with everyone. It was an exhausted but wonderful month. I also started my job in the middle of January and work every Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday night shift, meaning 10 pm to 6 am. It has been rough but I am getting used to it.

I will try to remember to at least post the weekly GoT tO lOvE iT tUeSdAy's post but I can't promise anything at this point in time. We will see out it goes.





For now! FORE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment